We are just a few short days away from the Memphis conference! We’re looking forward to seeing all of you.
A few last-minute details:
- Check-in at the Doubletree-Hilton is 4 pm.
- There is no airport-to-hotel shuttle, but there are downtown shuttles. There are also taxis, Lyft and Uber. Taxis depart from the center commercial drive in front of the Concourse B baggage claim area. A taxi coordinator is available to assist passengers with questions, concerns or special requests. Accessible cabs and baby seats are available upon request. Taxis are available from 6am until one hour after the last flight arrival; it costs around #$30. Uber and Lyft are currently operating at Memphis International Airport with pickups located on the baggage level commercial drive. Follow “Transportation Network Company” signage to the designated area for pickups.
- There is valet (only) parking at the hotel for $26/night, with in&out privileges.
- Our hotel is within walking distance to many downtown Memphis attractions, including Beale Street Entertainment District, Rock ‘n Soul Museum, Sun Studios, National Civil Rights Museum and FedEx Forum and Memphis Cook Convention Center. Elvis Presley’s Graceland mansion and the Memphis International Airport (MEM) are just moments away.
- Located in downtown Memphis, 3 blocks from famous Beale Street
- Just 15 minutes from Memphis International Airport
- Complimentary WiFi access in our rooms and suites
- Dining at T.G.I. Friday’s restaurant located at the hotel
- Fitness center and outdoor swimming pool
- 10 miles from Elvis Presley’s Graceland in Memphis
What to do around here:
Home to the legendary Elvis Presley, Memphis boasts a rich musical heritage. The city’s Beale Street Entertainment District enjoyed a heyday for live blues music in the 1920s and continues today. Stroll along the cobblestone street packed with restaurants, bars, and live music venues. Tour the famous Graceland mansion, the final home of Elvis Presley.
Discover the National Civil Rights Museum, Rock ‘n Soul Museum, Sun Studios or watch a basketball game at the FedEx Forum, home to the Memphis Grizzlies. Take in a Broadway show at the historic Orpheum Theatre, just steps from the hotel. After exploring the historic landmarks, feast on our world-famous Memphis style barbecue or enjoy one of our many local restaurants within walking distance.